New video fully automatic camera line
07 August 2012
Watch the new video of our full automatic cameraline here: http://vimeo.com/46876320
This complete Niverplast packaging line checks your bakery products for metal and other deviations, like length, width, height, deviations in shape, colour etc. The rejection unit takes care of ejecting a single visual rejected product (per piece).
Conform products are passed separated into batches and packed into a, by CombiPlast placed, bag in box. All this with minimal falling height to protect your product!
Characteristics of the automatic camera line:
- High flexibility in product sizes and shapes
- Capacity: up to 60.000 pieces per hour
- Consisting of 2 separate modules:
- Metal + rejection unit
- Visual quality + rejection unit
- All components are easy to access and clean or maintain
- Use of FDA approved materials
If you would like to receive more information about this packaging line, please do not hesitate to contact us!